Minimum age and identification
- Visitors must be at least 18 years old.
- They must be able to prove this by means of identification.
- Visitors who cannot provide a valid ID upon request will be refused entrance to the venue.
Nuisance, Alcohol & Drugs
- Possession of drugs is reason to deny entry.
- The use or trading of drugs is strictly forbidden. In the event of detected trade or use of hard drugs (pills, etc.), the goods found will be confiscated, removal of the person or persons entering will follow and access will also be denied in the future.
- Visitors who are visibly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused entry.
- No access to persons who, in whatever form, cause nuisance to the environment.
Stab and firearms
- Weapons are prohibited and, if found, are taken by security personnel (host / porter).
- When a firearm is found, we always inform the police; and access to RTM will also be denied in the future.
Attitude visitor at the door
- Our guests may not act aggressively or annoyingly at the entrance or in RTM (word and behavior) and are immediately refused.
- To protect your own and other people's safety your clothing can be inspected and your bag checked.
If the visitor does not cooperate with this, access will be denied.
- Discriminatory acts and statements are not tolerated. If you are guilty of this, you will be refused. Applies to both inside and outside.
Grounds for refusal with regard to clothing
- For specific theme nights, the special dress code will be announced through flyers, press and our website.
- Our guests must have a well-groomed appearance and be properly dressed.
Destruction and Vandalism
- Visitors who behave noisily or cause destruction, leave garbage or pee wildly on leaving RTM will be refused entry.
- Guests who have caused problems in the (recent) past can be (permanently) denied access.
Groups and reservations
- We reserve the right to refuse groups larger than 4 after 10.30 pm. Reservations aren’t possible at RTM.
Right to refuse
- If it is too busy inside or it is expected to be crowded on the basis of a special invitation policy, we reserve the right to refuse access.
- We reserve the right to reserve space for people who are on the guest list. If you are not on the list, you will be refused in the event of crowds.
- Private parties will be posted separately and announced by means of flyers and the website. If you are not invited and / or do not have an admission ticket, you will be refused.
You must follow the instructions of the staff at all times.
Annoying intimidating behavior or unwanted intimacy
- We expect a tolerant and positive attitude from our visitors towards all different ethnic groups, gender, religions and cultures that are present during a club night.
- Approaching another visitor must be done in a decent and friendly manner, unwelcome intimacies are not permitted.
- For behavior that is perceived by other visitors as a nuisance, threatening, intimidating or undesirable, a warning is first given and then - repeatedly - removal follows. In that case, access will also be denied in the future.
- Group formation with intimidating effects is not tolerated.
- Acts and statements that indicate racism and discrimination are prohibited.
- Violation of the house rules leads to removal.
- You are required to order at least one drink and to consume it within RTM.
- It is not allowed to bring your own drinks and food inside.
- You are responsible for your own property. We take no responsibility in the event of theft, loss and / or damage.
Ownership of RTM
- You may not take property from RTM outside, move it and / or damage it. This also applies to bottles or glasses.
- Whoever causes damage pays for the costs.
- In the event of an emergency, you must follow the instructions of the staff at all times.
- If you have complaints of any kind, you can send them by email to info@RTM-inTransit.com within three business days after the incident.